ALIGNMENT TECHNICIAN CAPE GIRADEAU
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED, RENT ONE IS THE PLACE TO START ... IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE!
- Oversee all activity in the installation shop.
- Place product and supply orders.
- Check-in delivered merchandise.
- Label merchandise with item numbers.
- Organize delivered merchandise accordingly.
- Handle "Return to Vendor" merchandise when necessary.
- Identify and properly tag all turned-in products.
- Clean and maintain turned-in products.
- Maintain an organized system of storing used tires.
- Control parts spending.
Must have at least 3 years of:
- Front end steering and suspension repair experience
- Alignment Certification
- Experience mounting, balancing and installing tires and wheels
- Tire machine and balance machine experience
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, tire technician, wheel specialist or alignment tech is beneficial for success in this role.
- Candidates must have a clean driving history and will be asked to provide a valid state driver’s license.
- We conduct a drug screen and background check.
RNR offers competitive base pay, commission, bonuses, a 401K and health care benefits, as well as dental, vision and life insurance, plus vacation and sick time.