CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE CAPE GIRADEAU
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED, RENT ONE IS THE PLACE TO START ... IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE!
- Make sure your store meets sales targets/goals.
- Run promotions.
- Manage stock levels.
- Review all Sales Rental Orders for compliance and approval.
- Analyze sales figures.
- Create goals and sales strategies.
- Contact prospects daily.
- Forecast future sales.
- Recognize customer service opportunities.
- Maintain competitor sales and promotions knowledge.
Train store associates.
Prior experience as a customer service rep, account executive, sales rep, account manager, sales manager or account rep will help you achieve success in this role.
- Candidates must have a clean driving history and will be asked to provide a valid state driver’s license.
- We conduct a drug screen and background check.
RNR offers competitive base pay, commission, bonuses, a 401K and health care benefits, as well as dental, vision and life insurance, plus vacation and sick time.